- Frais d’inscription en université (University registration fees) at public universities are regulated by the French government at the following annual rates (as of 2017):
- Master: €256
- Doctorate: €391
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to verify that registration fees of the program they are interested in are within this parameter.
- Please visit the Other resources section of the site which contains links to program search engines, information sheets, and infographics on state-regulated courses and the French public university system.
NB: It is essential to understand and not to confuse the distinction between these two terms to be able to identify eligible programs:
- Registration fees = frais d’inscription en université
- Tuition fees = frais de scolarité