Yes, given that one is Philippine and the other is not French.
- The Embassy will accept applications until Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at 4:00 PM. Applications sent later than this date will not be considered by the Embassy unless prior authorization was given.
- Please be advised that the Embassy considers applications as they come, and that offers may be given to the best candidates prior to the deadline.
- The scholarship does not cover the completion of studies that have already been started in France
- Applicants who are currently completing a degree in France and who wish to pursue another, are also ineligible to apply
- There is no limit in the number of applications being accepted, as long as they are submitted within the deadline.
- None. However, since one of the preliminary steps is applying to a degree-awarding program in France, you will need to check with the French higher education institution on their admission policy regarding age.
- We do expect to have many strong candidates – and unfortunately, we will not be able to send every one of them to France.
- For those who decide not to apply, the success rate will always be 0%. There is nothing to lose, and much to gain by applying.