- Yes, we encourage previous applicants to submit a new application through this website
- Yes, there is, as stated in the Eligibility criteria.
- By the time you begin your degree, applicants should not be more than:
- 42 years old (Master’s degree programs)
- 40 years old (Doctoral degree programs)
- The Embassy will accept applications until Friday, 13 October 2017 at 4:00 PM. Those sent later than this date will not be considered unless prior authorization was given
- Please be advised that the Embassy considers applications as they come, and that offers may be given to the best candidates before the deadline.
There is no limit in the number of applications being accepted.
Qualified faculty and staff of tenured and non-permanent positions from CHED-recognized Philippine higher education institutions are eligible to apply.