- Application session: 10 January to 16 March 2020
- Time (duration) for evaluation of applications: around one month from the deadline
- Release of final results: week of 15 April 2020
- NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified (by email) by the scholarship committee. If you do not receive an email by the week of 15 April, this means thatyour application was not selected.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application in a careful and impartial manner. The final selection of candidates is based on (but not limited to) these following criteria:
- Merit – as shown in the applicant’s successful academic, leadership, and professional experience
- Motivations for studying in France – based on the selected Master’s program and French higher education institution (HEI), as well as in the strength of the arguments they present in their academic essays
- Financial need – as presented in the document/s submitted
Any attempt to unduly influence the decision-making process (such as intervention by third parties) will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s application.